Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel Curving Attachment
KenB on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel curving attachment utilizing two upper wheels and one lower wheel to shape metal without any change in thickness. As the wheels are cranked together, a curve can be formed in the metal with an ever-tightening radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!