Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel Curving Attachment
KenB on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel curving attachment utilizing two upper wheels and one lower wheel to shape metal without any change in thickness. As the wheels are cranked together, a curve can be formed in the metal with an ever-tightening radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!