Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel Curving Attachment
KenB on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel curving attachment utilizing two upper wheels and one lower wheel to shape metal without any change in thickness. As the wheels are cranked together, a curve can be formed in the metal with an ever-tightening radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!