Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel Curving Attachment
KenB on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel curving attachment utilizing two upper wheels and one lower wheel to shape metal without any change in thickness. As the wheels are cranked together, a curve can be formed in the metal with an ever-tightening radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!