Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel Curving Attachment
KenB on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel curving attachment utilizing two upper wheels and one lower wheel to shape metal without any change in thickness. As the wheels are cranked together, a curve can be formed in the metal with an ever-tightening radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!