Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel from Cold Rolled Steel
Kerry Pinkerton on metalmeet.com
Homemade English wheel featuring a 31" throat. Includes details on how to construct the frame, anvil, and adjusters. Cold rolled steel is utilized for the anvils, machined to size. Yoke is attached to the feedscrew and turned by a handwheel to apply pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!