Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel from Cold Rolled Steel
Kerry Pinkerton on metalmeet.com
Homemade English wheel featuring a 31" throat. Includes details on how to construct the frame, anvil, and adjusters. Cold rolled steel is utilized for the anvils, machined to size. Yoke is attached to the feedscrew and turned by a handwheel to apply pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!