Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel from Cold Rolled Steel
Kerry Pinkerton on metalmeet.com
Homemade English wheel featuring a 31" throat. Includes details on how to construct the frame, anvil, and adjusters. Cold rolled steel is utilized for the anvils, machined to size. Yoke is attached to the feedscrew and turned by a handwheel to apply pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!