Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel from Cold Rolled Steel
Kerry Pinkerton on metalmeet.com
Homemade English wheel featuring a 31" throat. Includes details on how to construct the frame, anvil, and adjusters. Cold rolled steel is utilized for the anvils, machined to size. Yoke is attached to the feedscrew and turned by a handwheel to apply pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!