Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engraver Sharpening Setup
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade engraver sharpening setup featuring a geared DC motor running at 300 RPM. Utilizes aluminum-backed diamond grinding wheels. Holding fixture permits angle adjustments to be made when sharpening.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!