Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engraving Pantograph
Bobs Jobs on bobs-jobs.blogspot.com
Homemade engraving pantograph powered by a rotary tool. Constructed from wood, steel, and hardware. Capable of engraving at 2:1 ratio.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!