Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Equipment Table
chucko on lumberjocks.com
Homemade equipment table intended to support a 600 lb. Shopmaster combination mill/lathe. Constructed from surplus wood stock and incorporating a caster-mounted dolly, which can be raised or lowered as required for repositioning.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!