Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade European-Style Workbench
DustyMark on lumberjocks.com
Homemade European-style workbench constructed from birch and maple. Features a top adapted from bowling alley lumber, as well as a shoulder vice, tail vice, and integral holdfasts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!