Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Expedition and Utility Trailer
StumpXJ on garagejournal.com
Homemade expedition and utility trailer adapted from a standard unit by removing the original enclosure and adding camping drawers and cabinets, a gas cylinder-driven top with tent, an inverter system, and an air suspension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!