Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Expedition and Utility Trailer
StumpXJ on garagejournal.com
Homemade expedition and utility trailer adapted from a standard unit by removing the original enclosure and adding camping drawers and cabinets, a gas cylinder-driven top with tent, an inverter system, and an air suspension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!