Homemade Extended Bed for a Taig Lathe
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade extended bed for a Taig lathe constructed from two standard-length units. Beds are epoxied and bolted to a mounting plate. Bookend lathe setup employs a sewing machine motor and sets of belt-driven pulleys to power the spindle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!