Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extended Dead Center
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade tailstock-mounted extended dead center based on Keith Brooke's design. Machined from 3/4" leaded steel and featuring a center with a 60-degree point.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!