Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extended Top Slide Range
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification intended to extend top slide range from 55mm to 80mm. Modifications involve the addition of a top plate and a bearing block. Top plate is steel. Bearing block machined from 50 x 10mm bar and utilizes 608ZZ bearings. New feedscrew and lead screw components were also fabricated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!