Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extended Top Slide Range
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification intended to extend top slide range from 55mm to 80mm. Modifications involve the addition of a top plate and a bearing block. Top plate is steel. Bearing block machined from 50 x 10mm bar and utilizes 608ZZ bearings. New feedscrew and lead screw components were also fabricated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!