Homemade Extended Top Slide Range
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification intended to extend top slide range from 55mm to 80mm. Modifications involve the addition of a top plate and a bearing block. Top plate is steel. Bearing block machined from 50 x 10mm bar and utilizes 608ZZ bearings. New feedscrew and lead screw components were also fabricated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!