Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extended Top Slide Range
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification intended to extend top slide range from 55mm to 80mm. Modifications involve the addition of a top plate and a bearing block. Top plate is steel. Bearing block machined from 50 x 10mm bar and utilizes 608ZZ bearings. New feedscrew and lead screw components were also fabricated.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!