Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extending Table Saw Wing
screwge on lumberjocks.com
Homemade extending table saw wing adapted from an oak butcher block with three runners, two of which are attached to the outfeed table. The third runner slides within the saw fence's integral guide.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!