Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extractor Hook
Chop 'n' Join on benzworld.org
Homemade extractor hook fashioned from a coat hanger and elecrical tape and intended to facilitate the process of removing instrument panels from Mercedes Type W126 vehicles.. Functions as a copy of factory tool 126 589 03 33 00.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!