Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Faceplate for 100mm Spindle
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade faceplate intended to fit a 100mm lathe spindle. Features two double tee slots milled into a hot rolled steel plate. Base is a 2kg dumbbell weight.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!