Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Faceplate for 100mm Spindle
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade faceplate intended to fit a 100mm lathe spindle. Features two double tee slots milled into a hot rolled steel plate. Base is a 2kg dumbbell weight.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!