Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fast Jacking Scissor Jack
deadbodyman on hotrodders.com
Homemade fast jacking scissor jack fashioned by welding a drive socket in place of the jack's handle fitting in order to accommodate air/impact wrenches.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!