Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Feet, Drip Tray and Chip Guard
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade feet, drip tray, and chip guard adapted from washing machine side panels and a Grobag tray. The tray is 1000mm long x 450mm wide x 50mm deep. Chip guard is 570mm long x 150mm deep x 150mm high. Two mounting blocks were fabricated from 50 x 50 x 5mm square box section steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!