Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Feet, Drip Tray and Chip Guard
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade feet, drip tray, and chip guard adapted from washing machine side panels and a Grobag tray. The tray is 1000mm long x 450mm wide x 50mm deep. Chip guard is 570mm long x 150mm deep x 150mm high. Two mounting blocks were fabricated from 50 x 50 x 5mm square box section steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!