Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Feet, Drip Tray and Chip Guard
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade feet, drip tray, and chip guard adapted from washing machine side panels and a Grobag tray. The tray is 1000mm long x 450mm wide x 50mm deep. Chip guard is 570mm long x 150mm deep x 150mm high. Two mounting blocks were fabricated from 50 x 50 x 5mm square box section steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!