Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fender Jig
alutig on garagejournal.com
Homemade fender jig intended to facilitate the process of restoring a vintage Saab. Constructed from 1x6 lumber and secured to the table with clamps.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!