Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fibonacci Gauge
ColWA on homemadetools.net
Homemade Fibonacci gauge constructed from plastic offcuts. Intended to facilitate the process of applying the "Golden Mean" ratio of 1:1.618 to woodworking projects.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!