Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade File Cleaner
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade file cleaner adapted from a putty knife by taping a strip of .050-.063" aluminum to the blade. Utilized as a scraper, the aluminum edge will conform to the file's grooves and push out any swarf present.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!