Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade File Cleaner
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade file cleaner adapted from a putty knife by taping a strip of .050-.063" aluminum to the blade. Utilized as a scraper, the aluminum edge will conform to the file's grooves and push out any swarf present.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!