Homemade File Cleaner
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade file cleaner adapted from a putty knife by taping a strip of .050-.063" aluminum to the blade. Utilized as a scraper, the aluminum edge will conform to the file's grooves and push out any swarf present.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!