Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Filing Machine
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade filing machine mounted on and driven by a lathe. Machine features a variable stroke mechanism and utilizes regular files. Operating speed ranges from 150 to 700 stroke per minute.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!