Homemade Filing Machine
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade filing machine mounted on and driven by a lathe. Machine features a variable stroke mechanism and utilizes regular files. Operating speed ranges from 150 to 700 stroke per minute.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!