Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Filing Rest for Taig Lathe
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade filing rest intended for use on a Taig lathe as an aid to the creation of flats on round stock. Adjustable for file level. Files rest on two rollers adapted from 3/16" drill rod. Two brass adjusting discs are threaded into the support stud, allowing for height adjustment. Body and base are aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!