Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Filing Rest for Taig Lathe
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade filing rest intended for use on a Taig lathe as an aid to the creation of flats on round stock. Adjustable for file level. Files rest on two rollers adapted from 3/16" drill rod. Two brass adjusting discs are threaded into the support stud, allowing for height adjustment. Body and base are aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!