Homemade Fingerboard Radiusing Jig
oigun on mylespaul.com
Homemade fingerboard radiusing jig intended for utilization with a belt sander. Constructed from square tubing, steel, and hardware. Also capable of sanding compound radii.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!