Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fishing Rod Dryer
roger wilson on rodbuilding.org
Homemade fishing rod dryer featuring an integrated timer. Driven by a 24v 24 RPM DC motor. Revolution is reduced to 12 RPM at 12v.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!