Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fishing Rod Dryer
roger wilson on rodbuilding.org
Homemade fishing rod dryer featuring an integrated timer. Driven by a 24v 24 RPM DC motor. Revolution is reduced to 12 RPM at 12v.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!