Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fixed and Traveling Steadies
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade fixed and traveling steadies machined from mild steel sections and brass. Steadies were produced utilizing a rotary table and a lathe faceplate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!