Homemade Fixture for Making Springs on a Lathe
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate production of compression springs on a mini-lathe. Consists of a square stock with an adjusting screw. Wires are wound on arbors, while the spindle is rotated by means of the hand crank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!