Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fixture for Making Springs on a Lathe
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade fixture intended to facilitate production of compression springs on a mini-lathe. Consists of a square stock with an adjusting screw. Wires are wound on arbors, while the spindle is rotated by means of the hand crank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!