Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flanging/Flaring Tooling
Sam on mig-welding.co.uk
Dies for making flanges and flares in sheet metal. Bottom die bore is 0.5mm larger than the top die pin. 2mm clearance between dies prevents the sheet from binding and buckling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!