Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat-6 Cradle and Dolly
vash on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade cradle and dolly for a Porsche flat-6 boxer engine. Constructed from surplus 2x4s and walkway planking. Caster-mounted to enable the engine to be rolled from under the car when dropped.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!