Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat Six Engine Removal Tools
Ian Fulton on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade set of tools intended to facilitate the process of removing the flat six engine from a Porsche. Constructed from steel plates and rods, the set includes an engine holding fixture, a lifting bar, and a Zed block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!