Homemade Flat Six Engine Removal Tools
Ian Fulton on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade set of tools intended to facilitate the process of removing the flat six engine from a Porsche. Constructed from steel plates and rods, the set includes an engine holding fixture, a lifting bar, and a Zed block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!