Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat Six Engine Removal Tools
Ian Fulton on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade set of tools intended to facilitate the process of removing the flat six engine from a Porsche. Constructed from steel plates and rods, the set includes an engine holding fixture, a lifting bar, and a Zed block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!