Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat Six Engine Removal Tools
Ian Fulton on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade set of tools intended to facilitate the process of removing the flat six engine from a Porsche. Constructed from steel plates and rods, the set includes an engine holding fixture, a lifting bar, and a Zed block.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!