Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flat Six Engine Stand
Tom '74 911 on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade flat six engine stand constructed from square tubing and utilizing a commercial engine mount. Welded frame is caster-mounted for increased mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!