Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flexible Hose Machinery Oiler
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade flexible hose machinery oiler fashioned from an off-the-shelf oil can, nylon hose, and a machined plastic tip.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!