Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flexible Shaft Wrenches
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Flexible shaft wrenches utilizing steel cable reinforced with heat shrink tubing to prevent unwinding when turning against the twist.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!