Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Flop Table
hammy on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile flip top tool table intended to support a 12" belt sander and 12" planer. The top is comprised of 4 glued layers of 1/2" Baltic birch plywood, with the sides and bottom constructed from 3/4" Baltic birch plywood. The top is secured by means of a solid 1" shaft rotating on garage door bearings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!