Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Cart
Paul Stoops on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top cart intended for utilization with a drum sander and thickness planer. Constructed primarily from Baltic birch plywood, knobs provide an additional locking mechanism for the top. Drawers run on full-length, ball bearing slides. The 3/4" pivot shaft rotates on flanged bearings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!