Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Cart
BigBadBen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool cart intended to accommodate 80-pound power tools. The top is a sandwich constructed from 1/2" MDF and birch ply, pivoting on 1/2" round stock. A drawer added at the bottom provides storage. Mounted on locking casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!