Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Cart
BigBadBen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool cart intended to accommodate 80-pound power tools. The top is a sandwich constructed from 1/2" MDF and birch ply, pivoting on 1/2" round stock. A drawer added at the bottom provides storage. Mounted on locking casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!