Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Cart
BigBadBen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool cart intended to accommodate 80-pound power tools. The top is a sandwich constructed from 1/2" MDF and birch ply, pivoting on 1/2" round stock. A drawer added at the bottom provides storage. Mounted on locking casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!