Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Cart
BigBadBen on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool cart intended to accommodate 80-pound power tools. The top is a sandwich constructed from 1/2" MDF and birch ply, pivoting on 1/2" round stock. A drawer added at the bottom provides storage. Mounted on locking casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!