Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Station
ralmand on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool station intended to accommodate both a miter saw and a small drill press. The swivels are 1" oak dowels, while T-turns and eyebolts serve to lock the top in place. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!