Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Station
ralmand on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool station intended to accommodate both a miter saw and a small drill press. The swivels are 1" oak dowels, while T-turns and eyebolts serve to lock the top in place. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!