Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flip Top Tool Station
ralmand on lumberjocks.com
Homemade flip top tool station intended to accommodate both a miter saw and a small drill press. The swivels are 1" oak dowels, while T-turns and eyebolts serve to lock the top in place. Caster-mounted for improved mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!