Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Floating Head Die Holder
cwelkie on homemodelenginemachinist.com
Homemade floating head die holder adapted from a blank MT3 arbor. Intended for taps, dies, and reamers. Accommodates different heads to suit tooling diameters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!