Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Floor Jack Axle Positioner
Black Primer on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade floor jack attachment intended to securely hold a front axle. Constructed from a surplus leaf spring and two U-bolts, the unit is designed to mount to a floor jack's lifting saddle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!