Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flush Cut Slitting Saw
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade flush cut slitting saw specifically designed to facilitate neck modifications on Martin guitars without creating undesired bends in the fingerboards.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!