Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flush Cut Slitting Saw
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade flush cut slitting saw specifically designed to facilitate neck modifications on Martin guitars without creating undesired bends in the fingerboards.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
- Balloon popping machine - GIF
- Simple Wedge Planing Stop
- 101 Best Homemade Automotive Tool...
- Wood Tools or Jigs
- Salvaging philosophy
- Box Joint Jig to Table Saw (part2)
- A useful, homemade tool with your...
- Moving an apartment building down...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!