Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fly Cutter
terry_g on chaski.org
Homemade fly cutter featuring two cutting inserts. Tool is 3" in diameter and press fit to a 3/4" shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!