Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fly Cutter with 1/4" HSS Bit
Homemade fly cutter with 1/4" HSS bit, featuring a head machined from 1 1/4" hexagonal bar and a shaft fabricated from 3/4" round bar. Both pieces are silver soldered and dipped in engine oil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!