Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Flywheel Puller
DirtyCory on xlforum.net
Homemade flywheel puller intended for a Sportster motor. Fabricated from a bolt, a coupling nut, and a section of pipe the same diameter as the bearing's inner race.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!