Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foam Ball Sander
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade foam ball sander intended to facilitate the process of smoothing wooden bowl surfaces. Mandrels are fitted with Velcro to secure abrasive strips and discs. For utilization with both lathes and pneumatic drills.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!