Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foam Ball Sander
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade foam ball sander intended to facilitate the process of smoothing wooden bowl surfaces. Mandrels are fitted with Velcro to secure abrasive strips and discs. For utilization with both lathes and pneumatic drills.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!