Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foam Ball Sander
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade foam ball sander intended to facilitate the process of smoothing wooden bowl surfaces. Mandrels are fitted with Velcro to secure abrasive strips and discs. For utilization with both lathes and pneumatic drills.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
- Model engine compilation - video
- Lathe. Alignment and wear evaluat...
- Jacking up a vessel - GIF
- Torches and Begining of forge
- Edge Milling Vise
- Motion compensating ship personne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!