Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foam Ball Sander
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade foam ball sander intended to facilitate the process of smoothing wooden bowl surfaces. Mandrels are fitted with Velcro to secure abrasive strips and discs. For utilization with both lathes and pneumatic drills.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!