Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foam Ball Sander
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade foam ball sander intended to facilitate the process of smoothing wooden bowl surfaces. Mandrels are fitted with Velcro to secure abrasive strips and discs. For utilization with both lathes and pneumatic drills.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!