Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fold-Down Workbench
redryder on lumberjocks.com
Homemade fold-down workbench intended for a junior woodworker. Constructed from 3/4" pine and MDF, it features a Harbor Freight vise mounted on one side. A surplus pegboard was refinished to provide tool storage along the back wall.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!