Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fold-Down Workbench
redryder on lumberjocks.com
Homemade fold-down workbench intended for a junior woodworker. Constructed from 3/4" pine and MDF, it features a Harbor Freight vise mounted on one side. A surplus pegboard was refinished to provide tool storage along the back wall.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!