Homemade Foot Operated Shrinker
Kerry Pinkerton on metalmeet.com
A store bought, hand operated stretcher that's been converted to foot operation. Accomplished by mounting the unit to a steel frame and constructing the necessary linkage to a foot pedal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!