Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foot Pedal Speed Control
Jani 'Japala' Pönkkö on metku.net
Homemade foot pedal speed control intended for a rotary tool. Adapted from a surplus sewing machine foot pedal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!