Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ford Third Member Installation Tool
oj on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the installation of Ford third members. The post drops into a floor jack, the universal joints go around the upper part of the post, and the legs support the center of the third member.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!