Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ford Truck Cab Dolly
jniolon on jniolon.classicpickup.com
Homemade Ford truck cab dolly constructed from 2x4 and 2x6 lumber and intended to fit '53-'55 models. Supports are placed at the cab mounting points. Caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!