Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fork Oil Level Tool
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade fork oil level tool fashioned from a length of 3/16" brass tube with a large syringe fitted on top. The brass tube passes through a rectangular bar with a stop bolt threaded in to fix the height of the tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!