Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fork Oil Level Tool
5twins on xs650.com
Homemade fork oil level tool fashioned from a length of 3/16" brass tube with a large syringe fitted on top. The brass tube passes through a rectangular bar with a stop bolt threaded in to fix the height of the tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!