Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fork Seal Driver
dawg on harleytalking.com
Homemade fork seal driver intended to facilitate the process of installing new seals without incurring damage to either the seal or the fork tube. Constructed from two pieces of PVC, one of which has been chamfered to fit the fork tube's inside bore.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!