Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fork Seal Installation Tool
x1wagner on triumphrat.net
Homemade fork seal seal installation tool fashioned from a short length of PVC with slots cut into it. A worm clamp or zip tie positioned over the slots serves to compress the PVC to the diameter of the fork tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!