Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fork Seal Installation Tool
x1wagner on triumphrat.net
Homemade fork seal seal installation tool fashioned from a short length of PVC with slots cut into it. A worm clamp or zip tie positioned over the slots serves to compress the PVC to the diameter of the fork tube.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!