Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Foundry Burner
mr95gst on homemadetools.net
Homemade foundry burner constructed from pipe, a bell reducer, brass tubing, and a ball valve.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!